Well, I recently received an unsolicited email that is well worth reading. It is filled with garbled sentences that make absolutely no sense, albeit in a hilarious fashion. I have posted a few examples below for your reading enjoyment.
- When an orbiting buzzard trembles, a wheelbarrow hides.
- When a garbage can is ridiculously feline, another chessboard over a wedding dress graduates from a highly paid carpet tack.
- A graduated cylinder related to a stovepipe throws a thoroughly impromptu bullfrog at a steam engine, or an infected apartment building finds subtle faults with a crispy traffic light.
- If the customer beyond a chessboard sells some minivan about the traffic light to some greasy blood clot, then a knowingly treacherous salad dressing panics.
- If a non-chalantly incinerated insurance agent plays pinochle with an often-fat tornado, then a scythe inside a dolphin gets stinking drunk.
- When you see the chessboard, it means that the insurance agent self-flagellates.
- Furthermore, the class action suit related to a microscope hesitates, and the familiar senator accidentally negotiates a prenuptial agreement with an avocado pit.